So, it was time for an overhaul of the site to make it more user friendly. Here are the changes I’ve made:
- I’ve removed all the stories and poems from the main page and have instead chosen to give them separate pages. I’ve grouped all the poems together in a Poems tab at the top with a drop-down menu for easy organization. I’ve done the same with the short stories arranged by genre. You can also click on the tabs to be taken to the table of contents page for each with a small synapses and summary of each piece.
- The multi-chapter stories have been organized for easier navigation. Each chapter has their own page with navigation bars to each the previous and next chapter, and a table of contents for easier reading.
- New site layout. I hope this makes it a little easier on the eyes to read.
- I’ve added some incomplete works that have been shelved. People can comment and let me know if I should continue them.
- The main page will be used for announcements, short blogs about writing, and updates on stories if I edit/fix/revise them.
Thanks for reading, and spread the word.